Our five month boy wearing an origami samurai helmet his dad made out of newspaper.
No doctor’s appointment (or shots) until next month!
E at 5 months:
– Tries to grab things out of reach
– Loves reaching for and touching faces
– Prefers being on his tummy when laid down
– Rolls around on the floor alot (front to back and back to front)
– Is ticklish!
– Keeps trying to say “Mmmm!” and “Bbbbb!”
– Loves to keep his legs stretched out as straight as he can get them
– Wraps both his legs and arms around you when held
– Goes to bed around 7:00 PM and sleeps until 7:00 or 8:00 AM, waking once to eat between those hours.
– Has started to eat veggies! We’ve been sneaking potatoes, carrots, and avocados into his cereal this week (with some successes and some failures. More on this later…)