Our kitty cat (because he follows us around the house and mews) turned seven months old last week! This little guy just gets more and more fun each month. I really love seeing his little personality slowly starting to come out. I can’t believe it already feels like we’re on the road to his first birthday.
E at 7 months:
– Crawls fast, pulls himself to a standing position, and can even cruise around the furniture a little.
– Eats pretty well at meals. His favorite foods seem to be broccoli and squash.
– Can hold a bottle or cup pretty well. Especially if he’s reclined or lying on his back.
– Splashes in the bathtub!
– Says “Mamamamama” and follows me around when he’s upset or overly tired.
– Likes to make a motorboat sound with his lips, especially when he’s on the verge of tears.
– Tries to clap his hands!
– Opens his hands during patty cake, instead of keeping them in tight little fists.
– Is very twisty and wiggly on the changing table now. It’s difficult to get him dressed at times.
– Sleeps great! Goes to bed around 8:00 and wakes up somewhere between 6:00 and 7:00.
– Takes a 30 minute nap about every three hours.
– Babble all kinds of syllables.
– Sometimes shows us a funny little crooked smile 🙂
– Gets frustrated when you take something away from him.
– Is very cuddly and lovey ♡
– Is still very “chill” and we have no problem taking him anywhere with us.
– Is very attracted to wires, straps, shoelaces, and the like.
– His favorite toy is a small board with gears on it that move when you press a button. (But honestly, he’s just as happy with a spatula!)
– Still tries to put everything in his mouth at first.
– Has EIGHT teeth!
– Likes to get (stuck!) in small spaces, like under a chair or in the base of the exersaucer.
– Flaps his arms when he’s really excited or frustrated.