As of this weekend, our little buddy is 8 months old! We’re starting to plan for our first Christmas as a family of 3, and may already have a gift tucked away in the closet waiting for little hands to open it in a few months… Also, a Halloween costume is in the works!
E at 8 months:
– Loves to eat!
– Flaps his arms when he’s frustrated or excited
– Often plays by picking up a small toy in each hand and tapping them together
– Lifts his arms a little in anticipation just before you pick him up.
– Sleeps close to 12 hours at night.
– Can pick up puffs and put them in his mouth by himself.
– Can open cabinets and drawers…..
– Doesn’t enjoy being confined to the bumbo seat, exersaucer, or doorway jumper much anymore.
– Seems to love music! He gets so happy when we turn on familiar tunes.