Our little turkey turned 10 months old on Thanksgiving day! My mom and I made the meal together this year and it was a lot of fun. E has no problem playing by himself, so it was easy to watch him and do the cooking at the same time.
E at 10 months:
– The only syllable he says repeatedly is, “Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi.” Other than that, he speaks completely random baby gibberish.
– Some days he loves to eat, some days he hates it and just wants milk.
– He loves to put things in buckets (blocks, small toys, etc.) We have to be careful of the toilet…
– He shrieks and makes strange vocal sounds.
– He opens and closes his hand at people like he’s waving.
– Has taken steps, but is not walking. He loves it when we hold his hands so he can “walk” around the apartment.
– He tries to “catch” streams of water, like when Papa pours water on him in the bath tub.
– He loves to see himself in mirrors.
– He looks at Mama when he is doing something he knows he shouldn’t.
– Likes to rock back and forth (left to right) in his high chair.