Less than a month until his first birthday! We’re looking forward to a little party at the end of this month. ♡
E at 11 months:
– Is walking! And can stand up on his own without having to pull up on something.
– He can also walk a little, bend down to pick something up, straighten back up, and keep going.
– Still plays by tapping two things together, but he also likes to try shaking things to see if they rattle, and then throw them.
– Sometimes randomly puts an arm in the air like he’s reaching for something, but nothing’s there. (See above photo)
– His hair is looking more dark brown than black these days.
– Goes to sleep at night in his crib without being rocked first.
– Says “Ohh” and “Whoa” and makes the sound “lolilolilo” a lot.
– He likes likes dropping toys over the side of the baby gate and also enjoys putting small toys of top of other things.
– When there’s something on his high chair tray that he’s done eating or doesn’t want he’ll start tossing it piece by piece over the side.
– Bounces or sways to music.
– Loves diving face first into pillows.
– Still loves toys with wheels, and will often flip the toy over and spin the wheels. He also loves to check out the back of any toys.