This sweet boy turned 15 months old this week. A quarter of his second year already gone??? How can this be! Also, I don’t know if you can read his shirt, but it hints at something big that I haven’t posted about here yet… Update coming soon 🙂
E at 15 months:
– Often says, “uh-oh” and “whoa”
– Tries to say a lot of things: “nuh” (no), “buh” (book), “shuh” (shoes)
– When he sees a dog he says, “wa wa” (wan wan = woof woof in Japanese)
– When he wants to read, “Row Row Row Your Boat” he brings us the book and says, “Row row row”
– When he wants something, he points at it and says, “ah?”
– He also says, “ma ma” sometimes but not really in reference to me… it’s more like when there’s something he needs.
– Loves his board books, wooden blocks, and anything with wheels.
– Loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider and will sometimes imitate the spider motion with his hands.
– When he’s done something he’s proud of he claps his hands and smiles. He always claps for himself after he successfully manages to stack one block on top of another.
-Is really impatient at meal times. As soon as I step into the kitchen to prepare dinner he starts whining to get in his highchair even though I have nothing to give him yet.
– Can drink from a straw.
– Points at his shoes and leans on the front door when he wants to go outside.
– Wants to eat whatever we’re eating, which means that we can only have snacks or treats after he goes to bed 🙂
– Sleeps 8:00-7:00ish.
– Still takes two short naps a day.
– Wears 18-24m clothes.
– Hold things up to hear ear like a phone a lot (including his toy phone).